Wednesday 23 November 2011

November 23

Iphone 4s

Last Friday went to 2yi house..
Miyu wanted to get iphone 4s.. 
i offered to help..
and dd asked kevin to help..
we were talking on phone and i asked him reserve can only last one day rite? and i dont rem wad happen but i rem clearly he used very bad attitude and told me off. mayb i keep repeating n i doubt n asked him can kevin b trusted and all thats y he got pissed of.. i was so embarass cos he was yelling over the phone.. and 2yi n miyu was jus infront of me.. i hope they nvr hear..

today.. kevin said tt reserve can only last one day.. ok im so mad at his incompetence..
but im even more mad at dd.. i asked him.. and he scolded me? i asked him is it can only last a day? n he scolded me?

worst is.. now i confronted him he nvr admit his mistake.. and he said he wil nvr help me anymore and said tt im blaming him.. he jus nvr understand his problems.. i udst tt no one is perfect.. but such character is intolerance.. how can i spend my entire with this kind of man?

:((

i felt so upset.. what should i do.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment