Wednesday 23 November 2011

How to decide if he's he mr right

Instructions

    • 1
      Create a list of his positive and negative attributes. Determine how important the positive attributes are to your happiness and well-being and whether any of the negatives are deal breakers.

      Positive attributes
      i love him i felt happy when i see him
      his voice melt my heart..
      i felt secure and safe with him ard but he too protective.. wear shorts also cannot 
      he is very observant
      he is very alert
      he is humble even his family quite ok but he nvr show off 
      he nt materialistic like those pretty boy buy branded i cant stand
      he cooks n do housework but once a while lo.. he lazy pig
      streetwise
      get along well with my family but he said he doesnt wan to :(
      helpful but he said dont eve ask for his help :(
      gentleman +- cos too gentleman towards friends ok i contradict..
      he loves me? 
      he very loyal n faithful to me and i trust him.. but the amanda chong thingy :( he makes him his fav list..
      mature among those guy at his age he thinks bout our future
      he wants 430.. good i admire guys with 'ye xin'
      he works hard at his dad office.. i hate lazy guy
      he said he wil giv me a good life.. i felt secure.. mayb tts y he is da nan ren?


      negative attributes
      BAD TEMPER
      always scold me
      say me stupid
      poor time mgmt nvr spend time with me.. lunch i wan b with him only ut he always bring all his friends
      think too much always nvr trust me think i wil flirt n betray him
      treat friends too good beta than me lo
      too da nan ren
      always use his parents to rule me
      sometimes dont fel his love.. think tt im reli notin to him



    • 2
      Ask your friends and family what they think about him. Since these are the people who only want what is best for you, their opinion can help you take an honest look at your relationship.
      mummy said he is a good guy jus too controlling
      connie said he is good among all ok those are jerks.. but connie said he is mature.. 

    • 3
      Consider how much you have in common. Ask yourself if you and your partner have the same beliefs and values, and whether the two of you are truly compatible.
      shit.. i dont think so.. i love eat shopping travel
      he loves movie sing k bowling pingpong.. and none i likes :(


    • 4
      Think about how he treats you and how he makes you feel. Ask yourself if your partner makes you feel secure, respected and loved. If he treats you like a queen and respects you, asks yourself if you feel the same way about him.
      yesyesyes i felt secured 
      i dont fel he treat me like a queen lo.. more like a servant.. always scold me n say my stupid TT
      respect? ..... no.. cos he scold me?
      loved? sometimes TT



    • 5
      Determine whether or not you trust him. Trust and honesty are two of the most important factors when it comes to developing a positive and lasting relationship. Ask yourself if you trust your partner to be completely honest with you.
      i trust him 100% even he said the amanda issue actu i trust him i jus wana act angry n let him fel how does it fel when i suspect him n malign him as he always do tt to me..
      of cos im honest to him.. i hav notin to lie.. and i think he is honest to me too :)
      no he dont trust me :( i wil work harder to gain his trust


No comments:

Post a Comment